teacup. [ 掲示板 ] [ 掲示板作成 ] [ 有料掲示板 ] [ ブログ ]

スレッド一覧

他のスレッドを探す  スレッド作成

新着順:96/416 記事一覧表示 | 《前のページ | 次のページ》

二中卒業式の資料その後

投稿者:塚本  投稿日:2013年 1月18日(金)20時25分6秒
  通報 編集済
  表題の件、誰も知らせてくれるひとがいません。昔の私の日記を調べていたら、以下の様なのが見つかりました。生意気に英語で書いていますが、間違いがあったら注意して下さい。当時のまま(芸陽二年生)コピーします。若干コメントはいれましたが、当時そのままです。どうも、二中卒業式と、芸陽閉校式は同じ式次第になっていたのではないでしょうか(70周年記念誌の式次第はそうはなっていませんが)。2回、式があったようにはおもえません。
             二中卒業式と芸陽高校閉校式、当日の塚本の日記
 March 19th,Saturday,   Snowy and later fine
This was the last day, when we went to school,as students of Geiyo Senior High School.
I left home around 8.35 a.m. for school. At school, it was just before the closing ceremony and commencement exercise(*) begin,that Mr. Mizuta told me they decided to make me receive the diplpomas on behalf of all graduates.
I had stood before the principal as the first boy to receive sheep skins(graduation certificates)as a delegate. I received two certifcates ,one for excellency in scholarship for five years of Hiroshima Scond Middle School with merit of a foutain pen and another,for one year (as second year student )of Geiyo Senior High school.
I brought my lunch to school,as I thought I had to paste labels on the equipments again today.But I must go home and take lunch before 1p.m.,since Mr.Osugi said he would himself finish the work later,at home.
After the commencement exercise(*) was over,our class presented a clock to Mr. Osugi as a token of gratititudes.
    *Graduation Cermony

念のため、賞状を調べたら、記述通りのものがありますので、まんざら嘘をかいているわけではないようです。equipmentsが何か、この日記そのものを含めて全く記憶がありません。しかしこの後、追加の資料がでてこなければ、70周年記念誌から、記事を流用して、ホームページにアップします。

》記事一覧表示

新着順:96/416 《前のページ | 次のページ》
/416